Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Day in the Life of The Girl


























12 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

My favorite part is that very girly choice of toy.

Leeann said...

I like her life! She available for a trade? :)
I just commented your friend that had the same naked fire drill. I'll have to see if she comments me back. I'm really curious to see if we have doc's in the same building. What a small world.

Mamarazzi said...

she is soooooo cute!! i am glad to see your awesome camera (covet covet) put to good use! i know i am demanding. thank you for indulging me!! (i know you didn't do it for me, let me have my dillusional moment, it will pass)

kellyo75 said...

That is one busy little girl. I wish I had her energy level! She is so cute, Sheri!!

Mamarazzi said...

did you see it? Kelly honored us both is her latest Thursday Thirteen post...now i am hopping all over the place seeing who else is awesome like us...yay us!! lol ok i need to take myself down a notch...it miiiiight be going to my head a little.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok love it! from your profile we are soul mates, well more like kindred spirits but you described my whole thought process. with the lazy perfectionist. AWESOME! and she is adorable ! where is that dress from? love it.
i linked from Kelly. i'll be back. i am mormon too.

Blackeyedsue said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her curls and that smile...LOVE IT!

g said...

She has such gorgeous eyes!

Company EIGHT said...

Seriously, she's so cute! What a busy girl! She reminds me so much of my Emma--LOVE it!

Klare said...

What a cutie she is!

Amber said...

So adorable! I LOVE her eyes in that last one especially!

Jane said...

She has the prettiest eyes ever.
And I wish I had her energy. To just roll on the floor and be happy to play with your toes is such the life! Fun pictures to see.