Sunday, March 02, 2008

A little girl named Kelly








12 comments:

Becky said...

......is oh so cute!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Those stripey pants are flippin' cute!

Amber said...

Can you tell her to stop getting so big? She's looking all grown up!

Valarie said...

love that little girl named Kelly!

Mo said...

Love the turtle dress!

Company EIGHT said...

Can I tell you how much I love her hair? Sooo cute!

Klare said...

What a cutie pants!

Jane said...

She is just too cute! I wish my girls had hair like that!!

Alissa said...

she's so freaking cute!!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

She is SO FREAKING CUTE!! Love her.

Mamarazzi said...

this little girl is so cute!! i bet she just entertains you ALL DAY LONG!!

Hey my Thursday Thirteen this week is 13 Blog Awards for Bloggy Goodness, and um yeah...there is a little L O V E waiting for you. come and get it!

kellyo75 said...

Kelly is so cute! But then again, most of the Kelly's I know are ;)