Monday, March 03, 2008

To Alissa, with love

7 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Hello green blog!

That's an amazing voice, I've not heard of this kid. I love how he walks like an awkward teen, though. Makes him even more endearing.

Becky said...

that is insane. How is that voice coming out of him!
NUTS

Klare said...

I lived in Federeal Way, WA for 10 months 6 years ago, never saw him. lol

Wow, I can't believe that voice was coming out of him! Crazy!!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Ah yes...it's almost that time again for Alissa, isn't it?

kellyo75 said...

Wow, what an amazing voice! Thanks for sharing this.

Oh- I have always wanted to be a SAHM too. There is nothing more rewarding for me. Only now that my daughter is preschool age am I thinking of what to do once she's in school. All I know is it has to revolve around my kids schedule!

kellyo75 said...

OH, and I wanna work at Dunder Mifflin, too!!!!

Alissa said...

dear sheri-

you suck. eat poo and die. and yes, it's almost that time.