...the nice Indian lady at the checkout knows your daughter by name and says, "Hey, it's great to see you again! You didn't come in last week?"
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago
...the nice Indian lady at the checkout knows your daughter by name and says, "Hey, it's great to see you again! You didn't come in last week?"
Posted by sheri at 1:00 PM
9 comments:
that is my reality too. now late night at walmart , and it isn't the kids it's me they know by name. and even after 6 months absence they still are excited to see me and remember. OR the abundance of Gymboree workers ,who know how old your kids are? OR the old navy employee that recognizes me somewhere other than old navy and asks how the family is. gotta love it. makes me feel famous.
I think you need to find a 12 step program for Target addiction in your area... ;)
dude. I totally know her! She used to work at Macys in their childrends department. How funny!
That's too funny. I wish I could go to Target that much. I love Target. Is yours a super target (grocery store)?? They do know us at Starbucks, though!! LOL!
oh yea they all know my name at Target too...it's a little embarrassing, but THEY work there...that's much worse, except they get to cool discount.
"you wanna go where everybody knows your name" NORM!
ROFL!
I am DYING! LOL!!! I love Target too--it is way too addicting!
LOL! That is hilarious! I want a target near me.
That is hilarious! Love it.
Post a Comment