So I've been TERRIBLE at making real dinners for a while. A long while.
I knew this, but I didn't realize how long it had been until Kyle says to me, "Mom, why do you always make me hot dogs for dinner unless we go to a restaurant?"
He had a point.
So between that wake up call and my new set of pots/pans, I'm hoping to become a real mom again. On the menu for tonight? Orange chicken. With rice. Sure, it's a boxed kit from Costco, but it involves some chopping of chicken and one of my killer saute pans, so shut it.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





7 comments:
Pretty pots!
Good luck. I hate cooking, but the kids do sometimes insist.
it TOTALLY counts!! if you have to dirty a pan, a knife a cutting board AND turn on your stove top it counts!!
You. Are. Awesome.
and i am jealous of your new pots and pans!
ohhh, fancy new pots and pans! so nice
dang you! now I want orange chicken lol.
LOL Sheri!! I am dying at Kyle's question! The Orange Chicken sounds delicious...any kind of chopping definitely makes it a full-fledged homemade dinner in my book! :)
Before you know it you'll be on Food Network!
Enjoy your pans and non-hotdog dinners!
I so understand. I need to get better myself.
The real question is, have you been using your new pots and pans in this wonderfully hot weather? I know how much you love using your upstairs oven when its 90+ degrees outside! :)
Post a Comment