After getting his butt kicked in sparring yesterday by some mean kid, Kyle is now watching "Karate Kid" on Netflix.
COBRA KAI OR DIE!
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago
After getting his butt kicked in sparring yesterday by some mean kid, Kyle is now watching "Karate Kid" on Netflix.
COBRA KAI OR DIE!
Posted by sheri at 10:11 AM
6 comments:
I've been told I look like that dude's girlfriend in the movie. (Maybe I did in another lifetime, but she don't look like no pudgy soccer mom to me). We have Karate Kid 1,2, & 3 on DVD. If Kyle wants to really get into "krotty" movies, he can borrow them.
mmmm Ralph Machio...i was sooo in love with him!!
You know I loved those when I was young. I hope he enjoys the show. I think that the bandana should be next. Way cool.
Good plan. Or, you can just make him paint the fence, wax your car, and sand your patio...
"Johnny, put him in a body bag"
I love chinese martial art films. That will bring out the karate chop in you.
Post a Comment