I wonder if any pudding actually got INTO her mouth.
Fun for you! I think I've had that same mess at my house.
Fortunately, my intense hatred of pudding has prevented that mess at my house.
Chocolate pudding makes a really good "finger paint", too. It usually ends up looking like this too!
oh the chocolately goodness!!i am sorry i am so slow in commenting, i have not been reading, bad bloggy friend...forgive me, ok?!
mmm, cute girl with chocolate pudding- what more could you ask for?
Even with chocolate pudding all over, she looks so adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fun for you! I think I've had that same mess at my house.
Fortunately, my intense hatred of pudding has prevented that mess at my house.
Chocolate pudding makes a really good "finger paint", too. It usually ends up looking like this too!
oh the chocolately goodness!!
i am sorry i am so slow in commenting, i have not been reading, bad bloggy friend...forgive me, ok?!
mmm, cute girl with chocolate pudding- what more could you ask for?
Even with chocolate pudding all over, she looks so adorable!
Post a Comment