
I forgot to mention that Kyle earned his yellow belt a few weeks ago. He's so excited! He's been working really hard the past couple months.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago

I forgot to mention that Kyle earned his yellow belt a few weeks ago. He's so excited! He's been working really hard the past couple months.
Posted by sheri at 8:51 PM
8 comments:
Way to go Kyle!
AWESOME!!
great job Kyle, yellow looks fantastic on you!!
yay! hooray! he could totally kick my butt.
LOVE the new slide show...move it UP!! it's too awesome for down at the bottom of your page!!
am i being bossy enough? do i NEED to say "or else"?
I love the slideshow. I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see you guys...whenever that will be. I love all the pics.
That is SO cool! Way to go Kyle!
Yay Kyle! Hi Sheri! Your kids are getting so big. Mine are in taekwondo and they LOVE to spar with each other!
You rock Kyle! Love your slideshow--awesome pics!
Post a Comment