Thursday, June 12, 2008

School's Out! Everybody Shout!



(below is Kyle and Lukas on the 1st Day of School)


Any bets on how long before I'm tearing my hair out and shipping them off to the zoo?

10 comments:

Alissa said...

judging from the bricks behind them, i'm guessing (yes, i counted) that kyle's grown 2-3 inches... while poor Lukas only 1.

Karen said...

We've been out of school for weeks and I think my house has become the zoo. Good luck and enjoy your summer.

Amber said...

ROFL at Alissa! I was going to ask how much Kyle had grown this year compared to Lukas...

Leeann said...

It only took me about 2 hours, on the first day out of school, to wanna hurt the children. Good Luck!

Tricia said...

My kids were complaining of boredom about 15 minutes after school got out on the first day. It's going to be a long summer.

Marie B. said...

LOL! Very cute kids! I wonder how many times you will want to sell them to the gypsies during summer vacation.

Company EIGHT said...

I'm guessing 2 days...:)

Haro Family said...

Oh, how bitter-sweet summer vacation is. Diddo what Tricia said. Their complaints end pretty quickly though when I say, "You have 2 options: I can put you to work, or you can find something to do." I don't see much of them after that.

Kaylee has been saying how much she misses her friends. Makes me so sad:(

Jane said...

Lets see... I will give you a week. That is about how long it took me. I am completley bald now.

PS How did you make your blog roll, with the times on it of the last updates? That is really cool!

Klare said...

Good luck to ya! My kids and I are still alive, but we are only into day 3 of no school. Monday was Playdough day, yesterday was the library, and today was going to Wal-Mart to get some crafty things for them to do. We will see how long this all lasts. ;)