Sunday, June 22, 2008

She's a real wild one



So far, we're having a fun and busy summer. Nothing too exciting, but just some unscheduled good times. Kyle's already been swimming several times and spent a day at the beach with his best friend. We're going on week 2 of swimming lessons and Kelly may very well be the 1st 2yr old of the season to go off the diving board. Seriously, that girl needs to develop some fears. It's been SO nice not having to rush around, be on time constraints or deal with homework. We're having a great time just playing around. We're looking forward to the cool down this next week, though. Temps over 100 for the past 5 days is NOT what I enjoy.

Oh, and enjoy the song. It was a fav of mine in high school and it fits Kelly in this picture. Well, and in general.

7 comments:

Mo said...

I LOVE that photo!!

Company EIGHT said...

I seriously LOVE that picture!

I agree with you--nice, relaxing summers are the best. I'm always so glad to get back to a schedule in the fall, but it's wonderful to be laid back for a few months and play it by ear.
I wish my girls were a little more like your Kelly though--they don't love the water, so living by lots of lakes and pools isn't doing us much good! I'm still going to keep taking them though--I'm hoping they will learn to like it, or at least tolerate it!

Klare said...

LOL. That is cute. I have a similar pic of Kali like that at that age.

Haro Family said...

Oh, the hair is adorable! Love the music too!

I am amazed that she jumps off the diving board. Awesome. What's next--Skydiving at 4?

Mamarazzi said...

it's been hot here toooo YUCK! come swimming!!

love the pic loooooove the hair!! she is so stinkin cute!

i was a big iggy fan in HS...

Jane said...

LOVE it!
UGH, I hear you on the heat...I am not a big fan either? Why is it we live in the desert? we're going on a week+ with 110 and above. I need to get out of here,and come back in October. I could be a snow bird, that would suit me fine.

Anonymous said...

Is Iggy Pop still alive? If so...I pre pinch him.