Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look for me on TMZ

because I might very well be in some pictures along with this guy:

I took the kids to Fo Fo Figgily's today. It's a glorified Chuck E Cheese w/no games or tokens, just play equipment. It's awesome! Anyway, Mark Wahlberg was there with his wife(?) and kids. He totally brushed up against my butt at one point. I let him. That's the price I pay for looking this good. Anyway, after 2 hours under the same roof as this guy (and Kelly playing basketball with his son for 20 minutes) we all decided to leave. Ok, maybe it was just coincidence that we all left at the same time, but whatever. But as soon as we all walked out the door, there were several paparazzi sitting in the bushes across the parking lot from us. Can't a girl just spend some time with her kids without the cameras, people?! I played it cool and acted like it was Marky Mark they were interested in, though. I'm a giver, what can I say?

In other news, I totally got a ticket 15 minutes later for talking on my cell phone while driving. I tried using my headset, but it was dead. And seriously, this was an EMERGENCY! Like I could just WAIT to call my bff Char and tell her about my encounter with the leader of the Funky Bunch? Honestly. At least the police officer got a few chuckles out of the many random questions Kyle and Lukas kept asking him. I think in the end they were a little disappointed I didn't get taken away in handcuffs.

15 comments:

Amber said...

AWESOME!!

Now you can never wash your butt again.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Didn't he understand it was an emergency????

He probably doesn't even know the words to "Good Vibrations" (which I'm currently playing on YouTube).

Emily said...

ROFL!! What an awesome day.

Mamarazzi said...

good thing i DVR TMZ (shameless) so i can see my friend Sheri and HER Funky Bunch!! woo hoo

that cop is nuts...it WAS an emergency!! how much are those tickets? was it worth it!?

Alissa said...

awesome. i can't believe you didn't at least TRY to make out with him...

Mo said...

I can't believe there were papparazi in OP!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Squee! How fun.

Wonder if it will make the website. I've never watched the show...

J-Dub said...

When he touched your butt did you "feel the vibrations"?

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

best.story.ever!

Klare said...

I was totally laughing through that whole post! You crack me up.
That is pretty awesome!!

Tricia said...

Did he ask you for your autograph?

Company EIGHT said...

LOVE it! You're a really good storyteller. :)

Haro Family said...

Awesome, now you're famous! How many people in this world can say that they've been intimate with Mark Wahlberg? AND, that now your kids are like best friends with his! Milk it for all its worth.

By the way, did you check out TMZ to see if you were on it? I would love to know.

Kelly said...

I just had to come and read the story to see if he really touched your butt or you just had a dream that he did. :)

Brittany said...

Yep, greatest thing. Ever.