Friday, August 08, 2008

Lost: sweet little girl named Kelly

If found, please call her Mom. She misses her terribly.

Holy Hannah, where has my little girl gone?! For the first 3 years of her life, she never once threw a tantrum/got too upset over anything. But the last 2 weeks? Someone has obviously come in during the night and switched her for another curly haired toddler. She's become an emotional mess, screaming and crying at the drop of a hat. It's usually sparked by us having to leave a fun place like the park, the beach or any sports practice involving a ball. The drama, people, the drama.

I just keep reminding myself that this is actually a GOOD sign in her overall development. It's another step toward "normalcy", right? I said RIGHT?!

9 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Mamarazzi said...

ummm yes...TOTALLY normal.

this too shall pass!

hang in there friend!

Tricia said...

Just keep the freezer well stocked with plenty of ice cream(for you, not her). I find it makes even the worst tantrum more enjoyable.

J-Dub said...

tell j to stop smacking her. that might help too

sheri said...

funny j-dub :)

The other day Jehremy totally found Kelly sitting on the kitchen floor w/a spoon in 1 hand and a container of ice cream in the other. Perhaps the ice cream idea will be more beneficial if I get a lock for our freezer, eh?

Anonymous said...

I guess the egg whites she drank a couple of weeks ago is kicking in. She might have "mad cow"....errr....chicken disease.

I guess it has "scrambled" her brain.

Chicken Pa....out!

Company EIGHT said...

ditto Char. :)

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

well, for my house, she's officially hit normal. g'luck with that.

Happily Ever After said...

Fun stuff with kids! And yes, you are linked to my blog, hope you don't mind! :) I read yours from time to time and was sick of searching in my favorites to look up blogs; much easier to have them linked to mine!