
Yesterday it was just me and Tobin in Sunbeams. This kid kills me. He's so stinkin' cute and funny, I'm tempted to throw him in my car and take him home with us each week. So we're playing Simon Says in class (yes. Simon Says with 2 people. Odd how Tobin kept winning.) After about 10 minutes he says, "Why don't you say 'Simon Says switch to the other sides of the room?'" So I did. And we did. He then says, "Ok, now I'm Simon. Simon Says go sit back on your chairs and stop playing Simon Says."
Uh, ok. I can take a hint.
(special thanks to Tricia for providing this picture of her son. love the use of the Sharpie!)
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





5 comments:
Genius! I need to use that one on my children!
Feel free to take Tobin home with you ANY time (heck, take all seven!) He totally asks all the time when he can go to your place to go visiting teaching. Thanks for being such a great nursery & sunbeam teacher (I'm going to pray they move you up to CTR5 next year with him, well that is if my 1st prayer isn't answered which is that they have you take over for me in CUB SCOUTS!!)
PS: I'm just sooo glad he didn't say "Simon Says poop!"
Ha ha! He is adorable. What a fun class for you to teach. My Laurels never say anything that funny.
LOVE it! And ditto Jane--my Mia Maids don't make me laugh like that every week!
that pictures is ADORABLE!! love the use of the sharpee!
love the simon says game...sooo creative!
Post a Comment