

Kelly started preschool today. We're both really excited about this great program I found. The class is very parent-involved and centered on children developing at their own rate. In addition to the teacher, there are usually around 5-6 parents in the classroom as well. (and about 16 kids total) She will be receiving speech therapy at the same location. She's the youngest in the class as far as developmentally (although pretty young in age as well), but I think this will be great for her. I know she is going to learn so many things being around kids her age up to age 5. I didn't get a lot of pictures today because we were too busy actually playing, but I'm sure there will be plenty throughout the year.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





8 comments:
She looks so grown up! And cute!
She looks amazing in brown. Wow! What a beauty.
Man, she has the cutest clothes! Have fun at Preschool! I am jealous that you can be there with her. I wish I could help out in classes more for my older kids, but younger ones keep me home more than I want. Oh well, one day....
Holy crap that kid is cute! Glad the day went well for both of you. That sounds nerdy, but you know what I mean.
so cute. Enjoy preschool. I love all of the cute clothes too. Brown is a good color for her.
She's adorable!! I can't believe her hair (and I'm slightly jealouse).
sounds like a really great school for her. and she looks so cute!
Hooray! I love HH! It is the best preschool ever! Jessi loved it so much there. She even got so comfortable while playing in the "river" that she took off her swim suit and hiked up the hill. They took pictures. I loved the free-spirited environment. Kids are loved and embraced there for who they really are and not what they are "supposed" to be.
Post a Comment