Saturday, September 06, 2008

Soccer Mom and proud of it.












Kyle's 3rd season of soccer started today. At first, I was bummed at the 8am game time (on a Saturday! that's my sleep-in-day, people!) But with the heat lately, it ended up being a GREAT time. Kyle got to be goalie for the 1st time ever and absolutely LOVED it. LOVED! And other than the 1 goal he ducked out of the way for, he was pretty good.

7 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

That right there was *almost* enough to make me sorry that I "forgot" to sign my kids up for soccer this fall. Not quite, though.

Company EIGHT said...

I love kids' soccer! Ryan is in to basketball instead, but every time I pass a field I think of how fun it was to watch him play.

Haro Family said...

What a stud. We will be entering the world of soccer for the first time next week. I'm kind of scared. I know NOTHING about soccer. I hope they like it.

Karen said...

Love the pictures. I think being the goalie mom is so tough. All eyes are on your little boy. Scary! Glad you enjoyed it and I am glad Kyle did too! Gotta love soccer.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

go Kyle!

too bad Kael missed his first game due to illness. also, too bad Kael totaly doesn't know how to play and this will also be his third season...

Anonymous said...

Where's the Capri Sun and orange slices?

Mamarazzi said...

oh he looks soooo AWESOME in those pics!! what a soccer star!

soccer mom...cool!