Has there ever BEEN a cuter Sunbeam class?
COOLEST calling EVER!!i am sooo jealous!ANDThey are ADORABLE!your soooo lucky!
I totally took pictures of my first primary class in that same spot when we first moved into the ward! How cute!
They are ADORABLE!! You are lucky, and so are they!
Oh my goodness, could they be any cuter!?! Love it.
I'm sooo trading callings with you the MINUTE Kyle turns cub scout age. You might as well start saving for the den mother uniform right now.
They are growing up so fast! Soooo adorable. They are so lucky to have you for their teacher!
What cuties! How fun for you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
COOLEST calling EVER!!
i am sooo jealous!
AND
They are ADORABLE!
your soooo lucky!
I totally took pictures of my first primary class in that same spot when we first moved into the ward! How cute!
They are ADORABLE!! You are lucky, and so are they!
Oh my goodness, could they be any cuter!?! Love it.
I'm sooo trading callings with you the MINUTE Kyle turns cub scout age. You might as well start saving for the den mother uniform right now.
They are growing up so fast! Soooo adorable. They are so lucky to have you for their teacher!
What cuties! How fun for you!
Post a Comment