

This is how I find Kelly when she's watching Dora lately. She'll barricade herself amongst the couch pillows, snuggled up with her nee-nee.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago


This is how I find Kelly when she's watching Dora lately. She'll barricade herself amongst the couch pillows, snuggled up with her nee-nee.
Posted by sheri at 10:16 PM
10 comments:
oh i love this. i am totally the SAME way...i have to be snuggled in.
she is SO cute!
When you said "Dora" you really meant "Days", right?
rofl, Char! Yeah, You guessed it. Stefano is back and he scares the girl!
(actually, she sat and watched a Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon w/me a few weeks ago)
Those piggies are adorable!! Such a sweetie!
I'm with her--I love lots of pillows and feeling snuggly too-- She's adorable!
She doesn't mess around--I'm right there with her. I sleep with two body pillows. Even when I go on vacation, I bring them with me (along with my head pillow and comforter). It may take up an extra large suitcase, but it's soo worth it to! So when I say that I want to make sure that you're "comfortable" at my house, I really mean it.
i need better pictures of those crazy pig-tails!! love the pillow barricade.
Oh know another Nee-Nee! haha hope you are all doing well. We miss you but not the apartments :0)
Now that looks like the right way to watch Dora!
What a smart girl. Don't we all have are little comforts?!? I still have lots of them myself. Comfort is everything. She's so cute.
Post a Comment