Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think I have a new favorite show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQClz3D5oM

Now THIS is how Martha should be watched :)

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I'm still giggling about my viewing of it last night.

Jane said...

ok- when is it on, and what network?

Masha Laurence said...

Sheri,
so great to hear from you. Your kids are adorable and your son is so big-man, can you believe how fast they grow up? I am so glad we can stay in touch now.

Mamarazzi said...

oh we need to live closer!! i am seriously amused by the same stuff!

THIS is going on the DVR list!

Haro Family said...

I didn't even know Martha HAD a daughter. I'm guessing she had a rough childhood, do you think? This show looks amusing.

We are counting down the days until you all get here! We are so excited we can hardly stand it!