in her brother's Transformers undies.
oh my goodness...i am so in love with this little girl!!I Heart Kelly!seriously this is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!
"More than meets the eye"
she is THE cutest Sheri!
She's gonna love these pics when she's older. ROFL. SO cute!
You have the best pictures!
What a cute little cook!! Hey, that kitchen looks very familiar...
I tagged you once again. Some are dumb but I had fun with this one! Check out my blog for your directions!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my goodness...i am so in love with this little girl!!
I Heart Kelly!
seriously this is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!
"More than meets the eye"
she is THE cutest Sheri!
She's gonna love these pics when she's older. ROFL. SO cute!
You have the best pictures!
What a cute little cook!! Hey, that kitchen looks very familiar...
I tagged you once again. Some are dumb but I had fun with this one! Check out my blog for your directions!
Post a Comment