We're back from our week-long trip to Texas. It was FABULOUS. I'm currently downloading the 195 pictures I took :) It's going to take me forever to blog everything. We're all exhausted from way too much fun and way too little sleep. And I've got to admit, this is the 1st vacation where I'm actually NOT really all that excited to finally be home. Other than getting to sleep in my own bed, I'd rather be back in Texas. Heh. I wonder if that says more about our awesome trip or my stressful life back in CA. I'm pretty sure it's going to take me a good week to get caught up on everything from blogging, emails, Kyle's make-up homework and apartment manager stuff. And don't even get me started on our Tivo'd shows. I think one of the best parts of the vacation was simply not having all the many different daily demands. We ate, played, laughed, cried (well, if you're a 3yr old girl) and slept. The hardest decisions were which slushie to order at Sonic, and the most difficult tasks were getting 5 kids into bed at precisely the same time so nobody felt jipped on getting to stay up longer.
I just want to thank our good friends for the best week ever. Your home is beautiful and insanely comfortable and your company was even better. We already miss you terribly. On the plane today, Kyle said his favorite part of the entire trip was hiking up to the dinosaur tracks today. And considering we spent yesterday at Sea World, that's saying A LOT! Thank you for everything...your hospitality was far beyond wonderful.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





7 comments:
Welcome Home. I know that feeling of coming home after a long trip. feels good but when the vacation was a blast it's hard to get back to the grind!
i can't wait to see all the pics!
Welcome home! I've missed you.
Welcome home! I am glad you had a great time.
Can't wait to see your pictures.
SO glad you're home.
I'm glad you had a great time even though I am a little jealous! Can't wait to see photos!
Sounds like a wonderful trip. Aren't good friends the best?? Welcome home!
welcome back. sounds great. you better catch up on TiVo quick-30 Rock starts this week, i think...
Post a Comment