
The festive view from my lazy spot on the couch.

Santa brought Sheri, er...Kelly an AWESOME dollhouse.
Seriously, how cute is this thing?!

My kids are goofy.
She's not even sad, she's just making random faces for the camera.

Nothing like drinking OJ through silly straw glasses.

All Kelly wanted from Santa was a "gray guitar" (Paper Jamz)...she wasn't disappointed.


She couldn't even stop playing long enough to eat breakfast.
All in all, we had a wonderful Christmas. I'm always a bit sad when it's all over...I mostly enjoy the crazy weeks beforehand, especially the week leading up to Christmas. This year was no different. Nothing spectacular, just fun, happy memories with my family.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





5 comments:
Festive indeed!
I think Santa chose wisely on the doll house. It looks even more awesome in your pics than I thought.
awww...
Happy X-mas!!
Great Photos, and it looks you guys had a lot of fun too.
Seattle IT Consulting | Windows 7 | Garage Door Repair Plano
Sometimes children are so funny... Психолог Тюмень
Wonderful post. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful post!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great post! マジコン happy to this post-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT
Post a Comment