Hey, guess what? I couldn't remember your blog URL but I knew "pants optional" was part of it. So I was about to put "pantsoptional dot blogspot dot com" into my address bar, then thought better of it and went to Facebook to find the real one. Good thing I didn't do that! Who knows what would have come up!?
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
1 comments:
Ah, cute kids as usual.
Hey, guess what? I couldn't remember your blog URL but I knew "pants optional" was part of it. So I was about to put "pantsoptional dot blogspot dot com" into my address bar, then thought better of it and went to Facebook to find the real one. Good thing I didn't do that! Who knows what would have come up!?
Post a Comment