Thursday, July 10, 2008

All the cool kids are doing it



Well, all the law-abiding California citizens, anyway. As of July 1st, it's illegal to drive with a handheld cell phone in CA. After a few years of making fun of Jehremy for having that thing stuck to the side of his head all day, I'm now joining the crowd. The good news? I can totally talk on the phone WHILE getting Kelly in and out of the car for important errands like trips to Target. Woot!

10 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE that hands free headset! Where can I get one of those? ;)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Since we had a pact, I guess this means I now need my own headset?

J-Dub said...

I hate talking on the phone in the car anyway.

I don't want a bluetooth growing out of my head.

Jehremy said...

"I don't want a bluetooth growing out of my head."

Why not? You already have a bunch of yellow and brown ones; a blue tooth would be an improvment. j/k

Mamarazzi said...

VERY funny!!

J keeps telling me i need a hands free. she hates having to hold my phone for me while i jabber on and on via speaker phone...maybe i will maybe i won't...we will see!

Company EIGHT said...

I really need to get one too...

Klare said...

I am dying. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Bluetooth...man, there's some rednecks and hicks out here that would do anything for tooth, even if it was blue.

Karen said...

So funny. Sorry about your state law. I am sure AL may follow by 2090. We are way behind out here!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

sweet. You and Char can Blue Tooth it up together. Yer so much cooler than me.